A Not-So-Perfect Storm of Collections Disasters: A Case Study
Time & Location
About the Event
Every institution has had to deal with collections disasters in one form or another at some point. But have you ever had to deal with them all at the same time? In this online lecture, we look at a case study where mold, moths, water leaks, no money and no time all hit at the same time, and what we did about it.
You will learn:
* What to do when bad things happen to good collections
* Techniques for staying calm and taking control of the situation
* How to ask and who to ask for help
* How to train your team in seemingly impossible situations
* How to become like MacGyver
Lecture is presented by museum consultant Karen Lacy, COO and Co-Founder of Muse Curatorial Consulting Group.
- A Not-So-Perfect Storm$25$250$0